This website outlines the terms and conditions under which we provide our online service to you. If you continue to use this website after reading this page you are agreeing to our terms and conditions as detailed. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you must not use the website to book flight tickets or confirm hotel reservations.
By continuing to use the website you confirm that you are old enough to enter into legal contracts and be bound by them and that you understand you will be responsible for all payments you commit to, when booking from this website.
The term “TEZ TOUR” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions or anything on this website, please contact us by short phone (inside Egypt) on 15020 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- to advise you about the services on offer;
- act as an agent between you and the service provider;
- to ensure that all parties have the relevant information;
- to ensure that all parties have confirmed agreement about the service to be provided;
- we are not responsible for the operation of the 3rd party service.
- providing accurate information as required;
- making full payment for the service;
- being aware of terms of service, including cancellation, of all the suppliers to an agreement & all travel Permations;
- complying with all security and travel regulations, including carrying valid travel documents.
For your transaction, your card may be charged by TEZ TOUR or the airline.
This website has been written to provide you with general information only. We can and will alter the content of the website without notice. By using the website you agree to accept that we do not have any liability for any inaccuracies, omissions or errors in the content and you alone are responsible for deciding if our services are suitable for your purposes.
By making use of any information on this website you are accepting that you do so entirely at your own risk and we cannot be held liable. It is your own responsibility to make sure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website and its content are owned by or licensed to us. This includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, and graphics. You cannot copy any part of this website except as specified in the copyright notice which is part of our terms and conditions.
The use of a trademark in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to TEZ TOUR, is individually acknowledged on the website.
This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided to help you and not because we endorse any particular website. The content of these 3rd party websites is the responsibility of the relevant 3rd party and we cannot be held to account for anything that they contain.
If you use this website in any way that is not authorised by us we may make a claim for damages and report you for a criminal offence.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Egypt.
Egypt is our country of domicile.
Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard Credit / Debit card in EGP (or any other agreed currencies).
We accept payments online using Visa and Mastercard Credit / Debit card. If "Credit Card Online" is selected as the payment methods then the details on the Customer's ID (Card Holder's ID) should exactly match that of the credit card used to make the purchase.
In case of technical glitches, TEZ TOUR would be collecting the difference amount for ticket issued. The difference amount would be confirmed by our support team.
Please Note: There may be foreign exchange rates added during final payment. This may happen due to different currency payment usage. Please check with your bank on Foreign Exchange (FX) rates, as they are updated daily.
TEZ TOUR will not deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of Egypt.
Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder's monthly statement.
If you are travelling to a destination that requires a visa, it would be your responsibility to obtain the same. TEZ TOUR would not be responsible for visa requirements.
If you are travelling to an international location, please do keep a check on your passport validity and the country’s requirements (specific if any). You can get more information on the passport, visa, and other travel requirements at the embassy of the country or countries you will be travelling to.
The fares quoted on TEZ TOUR may not include the individual charges such as departure taxes, airport taxes, passenger service charges, and other fees imposed by the arrival/departure airport. For such instances, you will be required to pay the fees directly to the charging authorities.
Travel, health, and other required insurance policies have to be taken care of by the guest. TEZ TOUR would not be responsible for this and neither would be able to assist on the procedure.
Introduction about the Product:[“Price Lock”] or hold collectively “[Lock Fare]” (hereinafter referred to as “Product”) can be described as a price guarantee which represents a right but not an obligation for the buyer of the lock to purchase a specified airline ticket during a specified period for the locked-in price against a lock fee (or fee) (“Lock Fee”). This product minimizes the risk of the Users/purchasers of the Lock (“User”) in case of fluctuations in the pricing of air tickets within a given time frame. The Company offers locks for different time periods, so User must carefully select the lock for desired duration. Lock Fee primarily consists of compensation for risk of fare change and transaction servicing fees. By purchasing the Product the User agrees to strictly comply with the terms and conditions set forth herewith. The product terms may also, include, without limitation to the below. The Company reserves the sole discretion to include any additional information as deemed necessary to sufficiently describe the product terms.
Lock Fees: By purchasing the product, the User accepts these Terms and Conditions mentioned herein. The terms may also, include, without limitation to the below:
- The Company reserves the sole discretion to include any additional information as deemed necessary to sufficiently describe the terms;
- The Lock Fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable. Additionally, the User must pay agreed upon amount to be paid for the airline ticket if exercised as per lock terms; The Lock Fee is calculated in a manner so as to minimize the risk of the User and insulate the User against increase in flight fares within the Lock Exercise Time (as defined below). A higher lock price reflects a greater risk of increase in flight fares within the Lock Exercise Time (defined below). If the User decides to exercise their Lock during the Lock Exercise Time (defined below), and the fare upon purchase exceeds the Lock-in Amount, the Company will make good the difference on behalf of the User during the purchase. Lock Fee not only allows the Users to set a cap on the cost of their air travel, but also it allows the Users flexibility of choice in taking advantage of the best possible deal for the User;
- The Lock Fee shall include applicable mandatory taxes and fees, along with any other fees;
- The Lock Fee specifically excludes any fees, surcharges, upgrades, or additional value added products or services that are not a required part of travel such as; Baggage fees, seating fees, dining fees, cancellation/change/refund fees, points redemption fees, point accelerator fees, and other such ancillary items;
- The product is offered for the eligible fares for flights whose time of departure is more than 3 (three) days away from the lock expiration time. This is subject to change without prior notice. For the purpose of the clarification, the First Permitted Lock Exercise Time means the time starting when lock exercise is permissible. Lock Expiration Time shall mean the last time when the Lock exercised is permissible;
- The product is non-transferable and can only be exercised for the same person whose details are given at purchasing;
- The User shall not take any action (or fail to take any action) that has an adverse effect on the Lock, or is detrimental to the interests or reputation of the Company. This provision shall be valid and enforceable irrespective of whether the User is aware of the consequences of such action or inaction, if it could be reasonably anticipated that such action (or inaction) would produce an adverse effect. Should the Company suffer any financial harm due to the actions as mentioned above, the Company reserves the right to charge you for the full amount of the fare increase and/or financial losses to the Company plus any other fees associated with such restricted use;
- The product may be purchased only by the end consumers, and cannot be purchased by other travel agencies/consultancies/airlines or companies engaged in similar or conflicting business operations as that of the Company. In accordance with this clause, No claim(s) can be brought against the company, pertaining to the Lock if the Lock has been purchased by a travel agency, company, or travel consultancy other than the end consumers of the Company itself;
- The Lock Fee is non-refundable and non-adjustable;
- The User understands that the Lock is a perishable product, and that the products and services also are subject to availability. The Company shall not be responsible if at the time of completing the transaction on the Site, the product is not available or is sold out. If in case your flight may be sold out, or the class of fare opted for by you is no longer available, we shall exercise our best efforts to find an alternative option to ensure that you will be able to exercise your Lock tied to a different flight on the same airline, or even a different airline. In such a case, the User shall be obligated to accept that flight made & price available to them with, without any liability to the Company;
- The purchaser of the Lock understands that in case of a price hike due to natural disasters, calamities, acts of God & The country's political and international measures in the world the Company shall not be covering the same. In such a scenario, the Lock shall be invalidated;
- There shall be no relation subsisting between the Lock and any reward points or miles awarded to you by the airline, and you agree not to use the Lock along with any pre-existing offers, reward points, or miles as mentioned above;
- The User understands that a maximum of one Lock may be purchased by the User, per person per scheduled flight. The User shall agree that the Lock cannot be transferred, re-assigned, or re-sold to any other person(s).
Buying the Product: It is the duty of the User to provide true and factual information regarding his/her identity, contact information and any other information required by the website, to the very best of his knowledge and capabilities and must be fully legally authorized to use the mode of payment that the User chooses to exercise at the time of purchasing a Lock. If the details or information given at the time of purchasing the Lock are found to be wilfully misrepresented or fabricated, the User will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Governing Laws (defined below).Before buying the product, the User must verify the selection and the product terms associated with it. In order to purchase a product, the User must select the applicable product and enter valid payment details that will be verified by the Company and the payment gateway partner. All sales are final. Subject to the rest of the terms and conditions, the product will remain in your account until such time as you have exercised the Lock or such Lock has auto expired. The product(s) purchased are saved and maintained in your account once purchased and show up at relevant place on our website. Any exercise of the Lock during the exercise period is only permitted through the Company’s checkout process. The User shall note that the Lock is not the airline ticket in itself, and therefore there shall be no issuance of an airline PNR when a Lock is purchased by the User.
Exercising the Lock: Exercising the lock is simply purchase of the underlying air ticket as per the Lock. Exercise of a lock results in a new transaction for the purchase of the air ticket underlying the lock. Upon exercise the User is required to pay the lock-in price for the product. In certain cases, the Company may offer a fare that is lower than the original locked-in fare. In such cases, the Company may charge a service fee relating to changing the terms of the original Lock. The Company offers locks for a range of time periods or lock-in period or lock-in duration. The User may choose to exercise the lock anytime during the lock window (starting from the time of purchase of lock until lock expiration time) as per the period of lock. The terms of the lock are clearly laid out in the terms of the Lock and the Company assumes no responsibility for notifying the User of lock window. The buyer of the product assumes the responsibility to monitor the lock window and if desired, exercise the lock prior to Lock Expiration Time. It is important to pay the lock-in price to successfully complete the lock exercise.
No changes or amendments can be made to a Lock, once it has been purchased by the User.
User’s Online Payments: In addition to the payments contemplated above, the Company charges a convenience fee on all bookings and cancellations. In case of cancellation of booking, convenience fee on booking is non-refundable. “Convenience Fees” means booking fees, cancellation fees, reschedule fees, or any other fees charged by the Company for providing service as applicable. You shall be liable to pay all applicable charges, fees, duties, taxes, levies and assessments for availing the services of the Company. In case, there is a short charging by the Company for listing, services or convenience fee or any other fee or service because of any technical or other reason, it reserves the right to deduct/charge/claim the balance subsequent to the transaction at its own discretion. Any refunds arising from any transactions with the Company due to any cancellation of the Lock or any reason whatsoever shall be processed by Company in the same bank account or debit or credit card used by the User to make the payment at the time of booking.
Foreign exchange is the exchange of one currency for another. The word also implies to the conversion of one currency into another currency.
The Foreign Exchange (FX) rates are updated on a regular basis depending on various factors. You can contact your bank to know more about Foreign Exchange (FX) rates.
Please note that, the Foreign Exchange (FX) charges are involved both while you book on TEZ TOUR and also affects the refund amount.
For eg: If you have booked in KWD currency and have used a bank card with SAR currency, then there would be Foreign Exchange (FX) rates involved to convert the currency from SAR to KWD . This difference would reflect while booking and also when refund is processed.
Check-in: For most international flights, the check in opens 3 hours before while for domestic flights, the check in opens 2 hours before scheduled flight departure. Please check the updated information on concerned website.
Infants should have valid documents to prove their age. Please note that guests are considered infants, if and only if they are less than two years old.
You need to carry appropriate travel documents like valid Passport, visa, health documents, insurance, immigration clearance, travel permition etc. as required. TEZ TOUR would not be responsible for any issues related to documents (invalid or inappropriate travel documents).
Please note that TEZ TOUR would not be responsible for any technical problem in the plain, cancel or delay flight during boarding hours or transit hours.
Every booking made on TEZ TOUR may have some amendment charges involved which would be charged as per the directive by the airline. The charges may vary by flight and booking class.
In addition to the airline's amendment charges, TEZ TOUR has an amendment fee which varies by airline, flight, and booking.
All changes should be done at least 72 hrs prior to the departure date. The time duration varies from airline to airline. Please check with customer support for accurate information.
Please note that certain airlines do not allow changes before specific hours of travel and may consider it as a “No Show”. If the airline marks a ticket as a “No Show”, there may be chances of no refund.
TEZ TOUR allows its customers to cancel their bookings. However, every booking done on TEZ TOUR is subject to cancellation charges charged by the airline and TEZ TOUR itself. The cancellation charges vary as per the airline, booking, and flights.
Flights booked under promotions, deals, or offers are in certain circumstances cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable too. Please read through the terms and conditions of the deal/offer/promotion.
If you have completed your online/phone/or any online/offline check in procedure, TEZ TOUR will not be able to process the refund. The customer has to contact the concern airline’s customer support for further procedure.
For customer raising refund requests, can do so from their log in or drop a mail to email@example.com with booking details for further action.
Processing times for refund varies for every booking and shall be done at the earliest on receipt of the request.
Refund for partially utilized tickets (for eg:- ticket booked for round trip but used for just one way) may take longer.
The refund amount will be credited back to the same account from where the payment was made. For example, if you have used a credit card, TEZ TOUR will make an appropriate charge reversal and if it’s a debit card, the amount will be credited. The cancellation charges would be levied as per policy.
Please note that, the bank may deduct the Foreign Exchange (FX) charges as applicable. For eg: If you have booked in KWD currency and have used a bank card with SAR currency, then there would be Foreign Exchange (FX) rates involved to convert the currency from SAR to KWD . The Foreign Exchange (FX) rates are updated daily and are derived from official sources. Contact your bank to know more about Foreign Exchange (FX) rates charges.
TEZ TOUR is an online travel agency which offers easy and convenient access to reservations in both English & Arabic. TEZ TOUR shall be in a position to process customer refunds against flight tickets only if the same have been refunded by the respective airline. In the circumstances wherein an airline discontinues its operations, TEZ TOUR will not be accountable for the same and a decision on the refunds will be taken as per the airline’s stance and statement.
TEZ TOUR aims to make the bookings safe, simple, and hassle free and hence reviews every booking done. For bookings, wherein we receive an apprehension from concern bank/payment service provider, we would mark the booking as suspicious. Our team would be reaching out through the contact details provided to further validate the reservation. On receipt of desired documents, the booking would be removed from suspicious and considered a valid one. On failure of desired response within stipulated time (as mentioned in the mail), TEZ TOUR reserves the right to cancel the ticket and levy the desired charges as applicable.
We have taken great care to provide accurate and up to date information. However due to the nature of our business all details are subjected to frequent and unforeseen changes. The information on our website is mostly based on information provided by the third parties. We cannot guarantee that the information provided is accurate at all times or that all changes will be reported and we cannot therefore be held responsible for errors or changes.
You should always verify the important details before you proceed with your booking.
We aim to offer simple, safe, and secure booking for over 1500+ destinations. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with our service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer support (inside Egypt) on 15020 . We would be glad to assist and would do everything possible to make your stay and booking at TEZ TOUR a memorable one.