Schengen visa made EASY !
TEZ TOUR advises you that before travelling to any Schengen country you must prepare the following:
But 1st you need to know that the Schengen countries are (Austria- Hungary - Norway - Belgium - Iceland- Poland - Czech Republic - Italy - Portugal - Denmark - Latvia - Slovakia - Estonia - Liechtenstein - Slovenia - Finland- Lithuania - Spain - France- Luxembourg - Sweden - Germany- Malta - Switzerland - Greece - Netherlands- Croatia)
Required papers for Schengen visa:
- The passport and a printed copy of it, and it must be valid for at least 6 months after the return date of your trip and in case you have an old passport with travel stamps, you must attach it with a printed copy of it.
- Personal photo on a white back ground without shades or glasses (size 4.5*3.5).
- Filled and signed visa application.
- Travel health insurance. (AMAN)
- Bank statement showing the transactions done in the past 6 months, and it must be signed and stamped by the bank in every page. (English copy) .
Also, it should be issued 10 - 15 days before delivering your documents to the visa centre.
- HR letter stating your hiring date, your current position & your current salary, and you should also attach the stamped and signed vacation approval and do not forget the insurance number. ( English copy) .Also, it should be issued 10 - 15 days before delivering your documents to the visa centre.
- Flight tickets.
- Hotel accomodation.
- Detailed trip program.
- In case it is your first time to travel to a Schengen country you should get a movements certificate ( translated to English) you can get it from the General Administration of Passports, Immigration and Nationality or Online. this is except for france. (no need)
- Concerning the bank statement:
The bank statement for the last 6 months should shows a regular transactions and that’s because the following:
- To increase your chances of getting the visa easily and avoid the doubt that the cash in your account is borrowed.
- In case you have borrowed the cash in your account, you should not withdraw the cash once you have applied for the visa and wait until the visa is issued.
- The final balance before issuing the bank statement must be the exact amount requested for the visa issuing.
- In case you are student, you will apply with the bank statement of one of your parents & endorsement that they will cover the expenses of your journey & a translated birth certificate.
- Now for the most important question (what is the minimum balance that should in your bank account before issuing the bank statement?)
- Mostly you should have 100 Euro for every day of your stay and we recommend that your balance should be 80,000 EGP or more.
- Concerning the HR Letter:
- The HR letter is a signed and stamped letter from the HR department at your company that states your current position & salary & hiring date and the vacation approval and it must be translated and don’t forget the insurance number.
- If you are a business owner then you will provide a translated Commercial Registration and tax card.
- If you are a student then you will provide a translated signed and stamped certificate of registration from your University.
And for the flight tickets, hotel accommodation & detailed trip program you can count on TEZ TOUR ...